General board rules
Welcome! You have reached the wonderful world of Turbojugend forums.
Before you use this board, we ask you to read the following rules carefully. We have them in order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems. By using this board, you agree to follow the user agreement as stated below. Remember that you will be held responsible for your own actions on this board.
- Turbojugend and Turbojugend forums have nothing, but absolutely nothing to do with any Nazi Scheisse!
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, threats, abusive language or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters and we reserve the right to remove offensive posts without further notice.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts. Threads and posts like these will also be deleted without notice.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed, therefore the post-number will not be displayed anymore. Same might follow for "Joined date".
- Porn and anything to do with facism/nazism in signatures and avatars is not allowed and offensive content will be deleted. Refrain from posting large (animated) pictures and youtube-videos in signatures.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the private message system to spam other members.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed, as is the posting of filesharing links.
- Apart from the national forums, the TurboJugend-Forum language is English.
- If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact a moderator or admin. We try to help you out as soon as we can, but please allow some time.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to Turbojugend forums is a privilege and not a right.
- Please take also notice of our legal disclaimer as well as of subsequent rules for special forums and/or usergroups.
Note also the common Turbojugend-Rules:
THE CORE OF THE JUGEND SURELY ARE THEIR RULES.
"THE MORE THE BETTER" SAYS JURISDICTIVE AND EXECUTIVE JUGENDBOSS HANK VAN HELVETE.
"DENN: ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN!" HE ADDS WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE.
By joining our association we expect that you do not tolerate fascist or racist behaviour in your TJ chapter and you won't tolerate members with such tendencies. Our utmost concern is to have fun together but it is also evident for us that everyone wearing a Kutte is aware about this serious topic. You represent a community and should not ruin our image by thinking a jacket gives you a free ride to act stupid or run amok.
- How to start a Jugend
You start a Jugend by deciding that either only you can be the one and only President or that you are already a bunch of unorganised denim sailormen and want to dive a little deeper into the Jugend-Darkness.
This quickly leads us to presidental elections. After this honorable person is finally determined the new President will clearly indicate you that presidents are announced for a lifetime. The President then announces vice presidents. All of the local Jugend members are vice presidents!!! So now it's time to pick some memorable aliases or Jugend names. Presidents usually favour more or less famous historical figures, although some may have had a debatable vita. Turbo-Duce, El Supremo, Caesar Proud, Capitan are among the stronger synonyms.
Vice presidental names have something to do with their standing and abilities inside the Jugend. Lawyer, propaganda minister or darling vice president simply ad a special, remarkable touch while Rookie, Bimbo or Heintje just stands for being recruited just hours ago....
- Jugend Club Home
Every Jugend must have a place to meet, party, relax or go apeshit. This can be a public location such as Fred's Schlemmereck in St. Pauli or a private place such as the sauna of our Oulu brothers.
As a member of the Jugend you should be open to parties at any time. Especially because you never know how good or bad the mood of your President will be in the near future.....
Every Jugend is obliged to organize certain activities at least every 77 days. Ah - you think this can be of lesser importance? Then be aware that your Jugend can be erased after a short reminder and you lose your Jugend chapter. Guess how many sailors would appreciate the sudden availability of Los Angeles chapter! Phew! So always remember:
You are only one mouseclick away from being deleted!
Suggested Jugend-action proposals: football or rugby tournaments on a regular basis, yathzee, dart and chess tournaments (for the more sportive Jugend), puzzle events, the famous Schnitzeljagd (aka Turbo-Jagd) around your club home, karaoke competitions (tip: start with Cat Stevens theme evenings and your Jugend will be highly pleased and motivated!), invitation of the next situated Jugend and so on. Just watch the Jugend ticker for new creative input.
Hank's birthday, your presidents´ birthday, pre-listening or video parties, release date of "Apocalypse Dudes and more.
- Ass Squad
A President should feel save and comfortable at any time. In order to guarantee maximum security, a president may pick suitable members amongst the fiercest and meanest looking vice presidents to form his security outfit: The Ass Squad.
The Ass Squad for instance takes care about such things like the mostly anonymous call for elections (a must to avoid for any President! Ouch! Boooo![), serious face-to-face discussions with slightly rebellious members, UMSETZUNG of presidental orders or in the worst case the unpopular Turbojugend-in-bad-standing matters.
Don't mess with the Ass Squad!
- The Jackets
- You are only a real member of any Turbojugend if you have an original Turbojugend denim jacket. (the german word also is "KUTTE"). You can order these jackets with your own Turbojugend city name on the revers exclusively through your president (who then places a combined order) or via Turbonegro mail order.. IMPORTANT: A BOOTLEGGED JACKET IS NO JACKET!
Wearing your jacket is required at Jugend holidays, Turbonegro concerts, Jugend meetings and other occasions where you may be publicly recognized. Do not forget to ask your president what he thinks about this. Maybe he has other ideas!
The Kutte shouldn't be washed for any reason. If these seem to be smelly use fresh air or check Febreze homepage. If there is dirt or puke on the Kutte you may handwash it carefully. Some Jugend members report that there is a trend leading to use a second or even a third jacket when things go worse!
Without them the Jugend would be an anarchistic mess. But we all know that.
Presidents should write in with their experience, guide lines and infos so we can ad these important values here.
- Some more substantial rules
El Presidente and Hank van Helvete are the highest jurisdiction in the TJ universe.
They may kick out anybody off the Jugend. They may even kick out themself. Which may be the end of the Jugend worldwide.
No cops should be called for any internal Jugend dispute.
Every chapter should have a decent lawyer. This surely pays off in time. You will see.
Draft beer was forbidden for hygienic reasons but is back now. So the basic message is: DRINK!
For all those who had don't want drink or had to stop drinking they may pick other substances after their choice.
Turbojugend has nothing, but absolutely nothing to do with any Nazi Scheisse. And everyone, who claims this will be subject of natural darwinistic selection. Jawolll!!
Turbojugend respects the laws of Rock'n' Roll.
The privacy of the TJ members is untouchable.
Private Life? Forget it. You're in the Jugend now!
- HANK´S BIRTHDAY
It is on the 15th of june. It´s a holiday for everyone in denim!
- Mail Order
Organized members will be enabled to buy normal but also certain strictly limited things (maybe a live album, special shirt etc.) via mail order http://www.turbonegro-mailorder.com. The individual presidents therefore have to get in touch with email@example.com to discuss the ordering details.
- "Pflege" of your homepage on http://www.turbojugend.net
Except the rules of "Pflege", read the FAQs when you have questions. A Jugend with a messy homepage is like a non-active chapter.
Have fun on our board, the TJ-forum dudes and dudettes!