Anyone ever been hassled by bikers?

General Shit

Moderators: MotörGoodHead, the strange stain, Admins

Anyone ever been hassled by bikers?

New postby the southern fried sailor on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 am

first of all, I haven't had internet for 2 months and now I have it back. Yay.

we had our first official TJ Nashville event in a long fucking time a couple of weeks ago and these two dudes from the Outlaws (I had no clue who they were until I was told after the fact) approached me about my kutte. They said "maybe you shouldn't have Nashville on that jacket. Turbojuggind is ok, but not Nashville." I proceeded to explain to them that it's a fan club for this stupid rock band in Norway and has nothing to do with motorcycles. I ended up shaking their hands and I think we're cool. I was told (by a couple of our members who do ride) that if my jacket had "MC" on it I would be as good as dead.

Is it really that hardcore? Fucking retarded.
the southern fried sailor

Re: Anyone ever been hassled by bikers?

New postby Borneo Jimmy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:09 am

The only thing I remember was that they first wouldn't let us in on a tattooconvention organized by the Hells Angels."No patches allowed" but all of them have been wearing their 81 shirts :lol:
Borneo Jimmy

New postby CCKRCKR on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:23 pm

the southern fried sailor wrote:I was told (by a couple of our members who do ride) that if my jacket had "MC" on it I would be as good as dead.

Is it really that hardcore?

It is.

"Our" pub is looked after by bandidos, nearly every night one of them is at the bar (99.9% without his Kutte). Since I got introduced to them, they won't hassel us, but I was kindly reminded not to wear that stuff on a bike (since I don't ride, I don't care).

Furthermore, I recall that El P. always gives notice to the Angels when WTJT is around, otherwise we would have gotten our asses kicked (especially stupid youngsters) already quite some times. Thanks to El P., we can have these events once/twice a year...

That's also one reason, why one of the rules says: "No MC patches on your Kutte!".

Not that it would do harm to others, but the one wearing it would get a thorough ass-kicking - at best!

Bikers...
CCKRCKR

New postby Capt'n Action Jackson on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:51 pm

first off, good to have you back
i know a few outlaws here, have explained to them what it is, and that has been the end of it. i should point out, though, that the outlaws i know here are about as much a "gang" as the jugend are. they're just old guys who drink in the bars in my neighborhood. maybe their northern cousins are more "hardcore"?
Capt'n Action Jackson

New postby nemesis enforcer on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 am

i actually am friends with a local bike club chapter and their general consensus was that our jackets are embroidered and not the traditional three patch set up that most outlaw bike clubs use.
nemesis enforcer

New postby MotörGoodHead on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Capt'n Action Jackson wrote:first off, good to have you back
i know a few outlaws here, have explained to them what it is, and that has been the end of it. i should point out, though, that the outlaws i know here are about as much a "gang" as the jugend are. they're just old guys who drink in the bars in my neighborhood. maybe their northern cousins are more "hardcore"?

They leave us alone because we had a sit down with their Pres and Vice. We were told having Atlanta on the kutte is ok but not Georgia. No MC patches of any kind. If an Outlaw "asks" you to remove your Kutte, tell them it has been cleared with Larry and Stitch (Outlaws P and VP) Some of the younger are more hardcore than the older guys. As we have several members that ride HD's it's good to have this worked out, especially OTP (Atlanta suburbs)
MotörGoodHead
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod

New postby the southern fried sailor on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 am

the guy who approached me was older... probably in his late 40s- early 50s, the other guy was younger, maybe early 30s. it was weird. the younger guy was apparently staring me down. i was wearing only my kutte and some gym shorts (no shirt). that probably wasn't helping my situation.

allright, ok'd by larry and stitch... good to know.
the southern fried sailor

New postby El Presidente on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am

Before we started to produce our St. Pauli jackets 10 years ago one of our representatives was sent to the local ones, explained the background (it's like organized fun) and they liked the idea somehow. It sounded quite weird and most important: we're no financial threat to them. Whenever there is a WTJ meeting we inform them about it right in time and ask, if it's ok this year.

Few higher rep's were at the superb Turbo Grosse Freiheit show years ago and liked the evening.
It is all kind of tolerated as long as nobody insults them or acts unstylish.
They clearly sad, that if some Jugend acts unstylish or "arrogant" there will be physical treatment.
In the worst case during Jugend days and severe bullshitting Jugends i have to leave the city :roll:
Means Hamburgverbot for good old El Pres :salute
El Presidente

Location: Block 2, Seat 10 in 4th last row at FC St. Pauli Millerntor Stadion

New postby Capt'n Action Jackson on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 pm

the southern fried sailor wrote:the guy who approached me was older... probably in his late 40s- early 50s, the other guy was younger, maybe early 30s. it was weird. the younger guy was apparently staring me down. i was wearing only my kutte and some gym shorts (no shirt). that probably wasn't helping my situation.

allright, ok'd by larry and stitch... good to know.

i've seen you in that outfit, i'd have fucked with you too
Last edited by Capt'n Action Jackson on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TJ Atlanta
TJ Dixie Darkness
TJ Selfdestructo
TJ Ham
TJ Battle Drunks
Do What Thou Wilt
Shall Be The Whole Of The Law
Capt'n Action Jackson

New postby PanDaemon on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 am

everyone here thinks it's a biker thing... hahaha! until I copy Gary's phrase: no, no, no... it's just a gay club... but bikers in mexico are nothing compared to the HA's or the Outlaws in the US or Europe... that's why I ride alone...
PanDaemon

Next

Return to United States