Boys from Nowhere

Find stuff about the band here

Moderators: Dead Girly, Admins

Boys from Nowhere

New postby Knutsen on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi,
I think this is like THE outstandingly great song from the Retox album. Has anyone seen TRBNGR play this song live?
I have seen a couple TRBNGR live shows since the album was released with Hank and with Tony, but they never played it.
Just wondering why. :?:
Theories? Rumours? Explanations?
Fuck you very much from San Francisco
Knutsen

Re: Boys from Nowhere

New postby Borneo Jimmy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 pm

I think they did in Böblingen or somewhere on that tour!
This is Hotweiler, not L.A.!
Borneo Jimmy

New postby Puukko-Samppa on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Ahh yess! This shit should really be on the setlist. And while we're on the topic, they should adopt some Never is Forever-era stuff too, Timebomb and Nihil Sleighride would rip me a new one if played live. Too bad the guys don't like that album.
Puukko-Samppa

New postby The Grim Beaker on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Puukko-Samppa wrote:Ahh yess! This shit should really be on the setlist. And while we're on the topic, they should adopt some Never is Forever-era stuff too, Timebomb and Nihil Sleighride would rip me a new one if played live. Too bad the guys don't like that album.

While I'd prefer to complete forget that Retox exists, I couldn't agree more with your Never is Forever idea, I fucking love that album.
Many moons ago (if I remember right) there was talk them going through the material over 2 nights, first night being made up of songs the first 3 albums and the 2nd night being tracks from Apocalypse Dudes onward, sadly it never went anywhere :(
Free your mind and your ass will follow - TJ Lancashire :slayer
The Grim Beaker

New postby Sir Swanz-a-lot on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 am

They did "boys from nowhere" during their show with Manson in "De Brabanthallen" in 2007.
Only time I heart it tho.
President of TJ Roosendaal
Sir Swanz-a-lot

New postby cpt.evilhead on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 am

If they play Übermensch or Pain in der Arsch Pocket full of Cash live, I could die happy!
cpt.evilhead

New postby reverend of the almighty on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:36 pm

I believe a similar discussion has happened in the past... Especially with bringing Tony on, and he could go back and do some of the more 'raw' material incredibly well.

No Beast would be epic... Vaya... Betty Page... all great songs that he could breath life into.

But alas, we haven't gotten there yet.
- TJ Low Places
- TJ Fort Collins
- TJ Selfdestructo
- TJ Satanika
- TJ Hammersmith Bastards
- TJ Scab Merchants
- TJ Moonshiners
reverend of the almighty

New postby cpt.evilhead on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:22 am

Or Imagine the would play punk palls, or for fucks sake Oslo Bloodbath pt. 3 and I mean the real one, not the one on the lastest rerelase from never is forever, I would die for that one! I think Tonys Voice would be fucking awesome on the bloodbath.
cpt.evilhead

New postby Puukko-Samppa on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:52 pm

reverend of the almighty wrote:I believe a similar discussion has happened in the past... Especially with bringing Tony on, and he could go back and do some of the more 'raw' material incredibly well.

No Beast would be epic... Vaya... Betty Page... all great songs that he could breath life into.

But alas, we haven't gotten there yet.

cpt.evilhead wrote:Or Imagine the would play punk palls, or for fucks sake Oslo Bloodbath pt. 3 and I mean the real one, not the one on the lastest rerelase from never is forever, I would die for that one! I think Tonys Voice would be fucking awesome on the bloodbath.

Hope the dudes are reading this. :la
Puukko-Samppa

Return to News / About TRBNGR