Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

Stuff and Things

Moderators: Rude Kid, Dead Girly, Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen, Admins

Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby mondo cane on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:03 pm

So who's going Punk Rock Bowing Festival Vegas 2015!
For anyone "Kealan" not on FB, thats been thinking of coming and booking flights and hotels.
Me and Thomas/Pipeline are flying Tuesday 19th to Vegas.
Plan to stay up strip few days before checking into Cortez Cabana end of the week.
Some of the others are flying into Vegas Thursday/Friday.
We will all be heading to San Francisco Tuesday 26th, and staying till the next weekend.
Flying back home from SF.
As far as i know only Me n' Thomas are all booked. All Fights/Hotels. :smt023
User avatar
mondo cane
 
Location: LEAMINGTON SPA

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:41 am

mondo cane wrote:So who's going Punk Rock Bowing Festival Vegas 2015!
For anyone "Kealan" not on FB, thats been thinking of coming and booking flights and hotels.
Me and Thomas/Pipeline are flying Tuesday 19th to Vegas.
Plan to stay up strip few days before checking into Cortez Cabana end of the week.
Some of the others are flying into Vegas Thursday/Friday.
We will all be heading to San Francisco Tuesday 26th, and staying till the next weekend.
Flying back home from SF.
As far as i know only Me n' Thomas are all booked. All Fights/Hotels. :smt023


I've bought my PRB ticket and booked into the El Cortez Cabana for 5 nights (Thurs, 21 May - Tues, 26 May). I've yet to book my flight, as I'm still not sure how long I'm going for, but my current thinking is to just go straight to/from Vegas. However, I would like to visit LA or SF while I'm out there, but I don't know if funds will permit. I also have to be mindful of holidays. Anyway, I'll keep you posted!

I'm also interested in joining the E Bowlers if there's a place going. However, it's been a few years since I've played, but I would put in some practice in the run up to PRB :D
When I hear that hard rock sound...
President, TJ Dublin
User avatar
Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod
 
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby mondo cane on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:35 pm

I can let Thomas know you want to bowl as he's still looking for 2 bowlers to make up a team, think he's getting shirts made too! :rokk
User avatar
mondo cane
 
Location: LEAMINGTON SPA

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby twohawks on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:13 am

Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen I hope your gonna shave before you hit Vegas ,otherwise you are gonna sweat like a bastard.
Or maybe you could plait it.
President TJ ABERDEEN
TJ ST PAULI
TJ MOONSHINERS
TJ OLTEN
TJ GRONINGEN
TJ SELFDESTRO
twohawks
 
Location: Aberdeen,Scotland

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:54 pm

I'm all booked! I've decided to fly to LA on Tuesday, 19 May and hang out with Big Al before arriving in Vegas on the Thursday.

I'll tag along with you to San Francisco if that's all right. My plan is to stay 2-3 nights. Have you booked anything there?

I'm flying home on Friday, 30th from LA.
When I hear that hard rock sound...
President, TJ Dublin
User avatar
Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod
 
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:57 pm

twohawks wrote:Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen I hope your gonna shave before you hit Vegas ,otherwise you are gonna sweat like a bastard.
Or maybe you could plait it.


Ha ha! It's actually a common misconception that beards are uncomfortably warm in the heat. It makes no difference :D No way I'll be shaving it off any time soon! 8-)

Are you heading to PRB yourself, Dunc?
When I hear that hard rock sound...
President, TJ Dublin
User avatar
Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod
 
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby mondo cane on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:29 pm

We leave Vegas on the Tuesday 26th 14:50 United to SF. We have rooms booked at the Grant Hotel, looks like the place is full , 7 of us will be there. Let me know if you sort a place. I've stayed at the HI-Downtown Hostel before, its pretty a good place to stay.
User avatar
mondo cane
 
Location: LEAMINGTON SPA

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:32 pm

mondo cane wrote:We leave Vegas on the Tuesday 26th 14:50 United to SF. We have rooms booked at the Grant Hotel, looks like the place is full , 7 of us will be there. Let me know if you sort a place. I've stayed at the HI-Downtown Hostel before, its pretty a good place to stay.


Grand. I’ve booked that United flight you’re on as well as the Downtown Hostel in San Fran for 3 nights. Thanks for the suggestion. However, I’m half thinking of changing it to 2 and heading to LA the day before I fly back from LAX on 29th May, as it’s much cheaper for me to fly to/from there. I don’t really fancy having having to travel from San Fran on the day I fly home. It’s a lot of travelling as it is! Anyway, I’m really looking forward to it. It’s going to be great craic :D

On another note, if I get on the bowling team, I don’t want my real name used and my TJ warrior name is too long, so let’s leave it at “Kealo”. Nice and simple :D
When I hear that hard rock sound...
President, TJ Dublin
User avatar
Baron Kealo von Rektumhofen
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod
 
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby reverend of the almighty on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Anyone who wants to visit us up north... I know Power/ Dark Peaks/ Manchester are coming up here after. Please feel free to make yourselves welcome to schedule the 27th to whenever, should you guys want to visit Colorado "The Land Before Beer Got Boring" after PRB.

Otherwise, see you twats in Vegas!
- TJ Low Places
- TJ Fort Collins
- TJ Selfdestructo
- TJ Satanika
- TJ Hammersmith Bastards
- TJ Scab Merchants
- TJ Moonshiners
User avatar
reverend of the almighty
 
Location: fort collins, colorado, usa

Re: Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas 2015

New postby mondo cane on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:40 pm

reverend of the almighty wrote:Anyone who wants to visit us up north... I know Power/ Dark Peaks/ Manchester are coming up here after. Please feel free to make yourselves welcome to schedule the 27th to whenever, should you guys want to visit Colorado "The Land Before Beer Got Boring" after PRB.

Otherwise, see you twats in Vegas!


Would love to come visit sometime but trying to sort 7/8 others on same flights hotels has been a nightmare, still not sure which flight some have booked. Vegas is it is! :prost
User avatar
mondo cane
 
Location: LEAMINGTON SPA

Next

Return to UK and Ireland

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
design element

 

design element