Adding new members/joining [TJ.net]

The TJ rumour mill

Moderators: Darth Pussy-In-Vader, Hank Palermo, Admins

Adding new members/joining [TJ.net]

New postby lord poofter on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 pm

We have given birth to a new chapter with a bunch of friends and i am the president...got a problem though..
We have been trying to add my friends through the turbojugend.net page but they dont seam to show up on my list where i could acept them...
Does it usually take some time for these to be shown there or should it be seen imidiatly?
lord poofter

Re: Adding new members/joining

New postby CCKRCKR on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Updated by Balthasar Katharsis:

Please find the latest information on the FAQ or contact jugendwart@turbojugend.net for any question. Part of the FAQ is a detailed HowTo that should address all the questions asked in this Fred.

DRCCKRCKR's fabulous reply:

Each member should join via the Join?-button on TJ.net.

Accept the member via BackEnd (this link), log in with the presidents account, go to "Edit list of users".

Click on the "edit"-button of the new member (access = 0), change "rank" to "member" and hit "submit" (bottom of page).

Then (only then) the member will be shown with the comment "(Waiting for authorisation.)".

As soon as Jugendwart (jugendwart@turbojugend.net, contact updated by BK) has approved the new member he/she will have his/her own memberpage...

All details to be found here (URL upated by BK): FAQ and in particular the HowTo!

Mind to have new usernames, check them in advance...
Wenn schon Scheiße, dann mit Schwung!
CCKRCKR

Re: Adding new members/joining [TJ.net]

New postby VirginiaD on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi! I was wondering how we have to do to change president. My president PeeJay decided to quit as a President and be a Vice. He wanted me as President (hell Yeah!), and few weeks ago he sent and E mail to Markus to inform him about it. I sent an E mail too, but we didn't get an answer....we did it right or we should do something else?

Thanks in advance, cheers! :salute

Vi , TJ Appletown
VirginiaD

Re: Adding new members/joining [TJ.net]

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

You did everything right; contact Jugendwart (jugendwart@turbojugend.net) in case you want to change the president. You either need the approval of the former president or a good reason including an approval by the whole chapter.
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Return to News/ About Turbojugend (-related topics)