Adding new members/joining []

The TJ rumour mill

Moderators: Darth Pussy-In-Vader, Hank Palermo, Admins

Adding new members/joining []

New postby lord poofter on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 pm

We have given birth to a new chapter with a bunch of friends and i am the a problem though..
We have been trying to add my friends through the page but they dont seam to show up on my list where i could acept them...
Does it usually take some time for these to be shown there or should it be seen imidiatly?
lord poofter

Re: Adding new members/joining

New postby CCKRCKR on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Updated by Balthasar Katharsis:

Please find the latest information on the FAQ or contact for any question. Part of the FAQ is a detailed HowTo that should address all the questions asked in this Fred.

DRCCKRCKR's fabulous reply:

Each member should join via the Join?-button on

Accept the member via BackEnd (this link), log in with the presidents account, go to "Edit list of users".

Click on the "edit"-button of the new member (access = 0), change "rank" to "member" and hit "submit" (bottom of page).

Then (only then) the member will be shown with the comment "(Waiting for authorisation.)".

As soon as Jugendwart (, contact updated by BK) has approved the new member he/she will have his/her own memberpage...

All details to be found here (URL upated by BK): FAQ and in particular the HowTo!

Mind to have new usernames, check them in advance...
Wenn schon Scheiße, dann mit Schwung!

Re: Adding new members/joining []

New postby VirginiaD on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi! I was wondering how we have to do to change president. My president PeeJay decided to quit as a President and be a Vice. He wanted me as President (hell Yeah!), and few weeks ago he sent and E mail to Markus to inform him about it. I sent an E mail too, but we didn't get an answer....we did it right or we should do something else?

Thanks in advance, cheers! :salute

Vi , TJ Appletown

Re: Adding new members/joining []

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

You did everything right; contact Jugendwart ( in case you want to change the president. You either need the approval of the former president or a good reason including an approval by the whole chapter.
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Return to News/ About Turbojugend (-related topics)