DEATHPUNK MOONSHINERS.

The TJ rumour mill

Moderators: Darth Pussy-In-Vader, Hank Palermo, Admins

DEATHPUNK MOONSHINERS.

New postby reverend of the almighty on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Let me be frank, and open, and clarify a couple things.

One, I am a believer in absolute honesty. I will take blame and fault where it may lay.

In November 2011, I spoke with El Presidente over the phone. I discussed with him his lack of involvement in WTJT. I discussed the moving of part of the Hamburg operation of Kutte distribution to the US. I also discussed with him the 'cleansing' or 'culling' of the chapters that are no long involved in the Turbojugend organization, which would involve contacting them, seeing if they still wish to be involved, and moving forward. During this call, I explained that there were many people waiting to order kuttes, and if something didn't happen, I felt the need to aide in their supply. After this phone call, I emailed him to ask about Balthazar's email, considering he had mentioned that he had the database of information in that regard. After that, I waited. I waited some more. And some more...

Both he and I, and quite a few others, had been involved in a group called the Deathpunk Record Store. This group's mentality was to help push and guide the process of making merchandise for Turbojugend members to enjoy, and help to foster a community setting in which we could find out about each other's chapter's bands, trade patches a bit easier, and enjoy each other's company.

After waiting about five months to receive an email about Kutte ordering, or Balthazar's email, I took El Presidente's lack of communication at his word. He had been tired of working on this, and exhausted of battling with manufacturing issues. So, rather than waiting any longer, I decided to get a couple jackets made. I had an old Levi's vest, and thought, "What the hell, I can toss the cap and rockers on it." I did it, let a couple people know, and watched as that group of interested parties grew and grew. Including Rune Rebellion and Tony Sylvester.

Let it be said, that at no point, would I ever wish to do any "underhanded computer work," nor would I push anyone to do such things. Someone had offered their assistance, and I said, something to the effect "Shit dude, you think you can make it easier?!" A certain comment was made in jest, taken out of context, and I apologize for making it. I can understand people's concern.

I hold nothing against El Presidente. I believe in the cause that he had helped foster years ago. I hold nothing against St. Pauli. Let them grow, and change, and enjoy a great football team. I hold issues against progress and growth. I am a believer in helping people with their problems, and improving life for all of us.

The Mail Order site has had it's issues for some time, and none of us can argue that truth. Am I the first one to vocalize it? No. I don't believe so. Many people have been upset about the length of time it takes to get a response, or their jackets. I understand that at a manufacturing level, it takes time. But an email does not. Something as simple as a confirmation, is very quick and simple. Especially when you consider that it is your business.

The jackets that I have made and sent out have been done with no intention towards profit. In fact, this first round, I spent an extra $60 US for shipping. This was not money that I even asked to be sent to me. Turbonegro has expressed no interest in a royalty payment from me on this, because they expect their fans to get their merchandise quickly and efficiently.

If any of you have anything that needs clarifying, please vocalize it to me. I will be open and honest to you about what may/ will be going on, and as such, will welcome your suggestions and ideas. The Turbojugend is about us. It's about us being together and having a community. It is not about being above anyone else, or being 'too cool' to talk to anyone. History is history, we can appreciate it, but there is no changing it. It's about us all loving and appreciating each other. I want a unified Turbojugend as much as everyone else.

On behalf of a guy who has enjoyed Deathpunk Tourism, met a load of great people, and had a load of fun all the way... and just wanted to get myself and a couple dudes some jackets,

Chuck Maple
- TJ Low Places
- TJ Fort Collins
- TJ Selfdestructo
- TJ Satanika
- TJ Hammersmith Bastards
- TJ Scab Merchants
- TJ Moonshiners
reverend of the almighty

Re: DEATHPUNK MOONSHINERS.

New postby Chief Blitzkrieg Pauli on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Word. I ordered something at the mailorder last august. Money was sent, never got my stuff, an answer to my mails or my money. That sucks! Something must happen!
Turbojugend H-Town - The Bad Kitty Inc.
Chief Blitzkrieg Pauli

New postby Brandooligan on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:24 pm

sad but true...
Turbojugend HILDEN
Turbojugend RAD DUDES
Member of the mighty WESTERN FRONT ALLIANCE

--------------------------------------
http://www.turbojugend-hilden.com
--------------------------------------
Brandooligan

New postby reverend of the almighty on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Many things have happened. Over all, there is a new map based registration site going up, and we would love to work with the people who have worked with Turbojugend.net. We just haven't heard much back from them concerning the future.

If any of you are interested in donating your time, please talk to all of the chapters around you, and have them contact Max Motherfucker at:

kaptain-kaspar@gmx.de

and have them give him all of their chapter info. We would like current contact for at least one member, names of the members active, positions, and location. It will help us put all of the chapters of the entire Turbojugend onto the new page, and hopefully, eventually, there will not be any replication on that side of things.

Thanks!
- TJ Low Places
- TJ Fort Collins
- TJ Selfdestructo
- TJ Satanika
- TJ Hammersmith Bastards
- TJ Scab Merchants
- TJ Moonshiners
reverend of the almighty

Return to News/ About Turbojugend (-related topics)