EL PRESIDENTE TO RETIRE

The TJ rumour mill

Moderators: Darth Pussy-In-Vader, Hank Palermo, Admins

Re: EL PRESIDENTE TO RETIRE

New postby Ex-Rowdy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 am

the strange stain wrote:Man, I totally missed all of this! All this shit happened since April or so? I've been out of it for the last year... gonna take me some time to catch up. I dunno where the original message was posted. I didn't get no she-mail!

it was posted on turbojugend.net when it "went down" for a while because of security, misunderstanding and misinterpreting reasons... good to see trbjgnd.net back online ! :notworthy
President of TJ Olten
check size
Ex-Rowdy
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Many thanks, but there has been neither a misunderstanding nor a misinterpretation. Nevertheless, there is a major consensus and this is excellent.
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Ex-Rowdy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:10 am

Balthasar Katharsis wrote:Many thanks, but there has been neither a misunderstanding nor a misinterpretation. Nevertheless, there is a major consensus and this is excellent.

oh, sorry... as a viewer of all the stuff that went, it just "looked like" misunderstanding and misinterpreting. i wasn't active in any discussions. thanks for correcting me :smt023
President of TJ Olten
check size
Ex-Rowdy
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 pm

It's a complicated topic. Right now, we better look to the future ;-) So thanks again for your comment on TJ.NET :notworthy
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby the strange stain on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:08 am

Ex-Rowdy wrote:
the strange stain wrote:Man, I totally missed all of this! All this shit happened since April or so? I've been out of it for the last year... gonna take me some time to catch up. I dunno where the original message was posted. I didn't get no she-mail!

it was posted on turbojugend.net when it "went down" for a while because of security, misunderstanding and misinterpreting reasons... good to see trbjgnd.net back online ! :notworthy

Thanks for the info. I've been off the net for the last year, many life changes and I don't log on to www.turbojugend.net every day! Nor every week! Nor every month! Shit- even a year went by! Time is crazy lately for me. Well, whatever has happened lately in the TJ world has happened. And apparently most of it has happened in the last 6 months and I don't even know the extent of it. I heard only this month about El P retiring and Chuck Maple doing jackets and that's all I know. Maybe I don't need to know!

I have somethoughts on this but I'm totally uninformed and I'm having a lot of work at the moment and I can't focus very well at the moment. Maybe I'll be around in the next weeks when I get a quiet moment.

Seems like there are many changes in Turbonegro/Turbojugend.... still, it's something that means or has meant a lot to us all. Just to make this clear I personally haven't been filled in very much yet on any drama but my feeling is the same as always: Life always changes so let's see what comes in the future. In the end remember: Don't be a fucking douchebag! Don't be a fuckwad! And FIE on all those who only want to stand in the spotlight. What have you got inside of you? Have you got what it takes? Get that wild ass under control!!

And for those dear friends I've met at the last WTJT, it's like no time passed. Great to meet you all again. Cool to meet some new ones too..... Laters!
the strange stain
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby reverend of the almighty on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Addie, it was a pleasure to hang out with you during WTJT also!

Otherwise, I agree entirely with Balthazar. We need to be looking to the future. Everyone else consensus is that we should be more worried about enjoying each other's company and having a good time, not fighting among ourselves.
- TJ Low Places
- TJ Fort Collins
- TJ Selfdestructo
- TJ Satanika
- TJ Hammersmith Bastards
- TJ Scab Merchants
- TJ Moonshiners
reverend of the almighty

New postby Ex-Rowdy on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 am

the Future looks great ! TRBNGR 2x in Switzerland this Year, so F.T.W !!!
first Show this Weekend in Zofingen, second one in Zurich :KISS
President of TJ Olten
check size
Ex-Rowdy
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod

Previous

Return to News/ About Turbojugend (-related topics)