EL PRESIDENTE TO RETIRE

The TJ rumour mill

Moderators: Darth Pussy-In-Vader, Hank Palermo, Admins

EL PRESIDENTE TO RETIRE

New postby twohawks on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am

IF anyone missed this.
We had erection
There were exciting times that are hard to characterize by words. Thus, I will limit myself to a few statements about the future of the Turbojugend.

Herewith, I announce the end of an era: I will leave the Turbojugend on their own and will not anymore coordinate the global Jugend affairs. Being in charge for 15 years, there have been many, many magnificent moments. In retrospective there have been seven Weltturbojugendtage (WTJ(T) I - VII), various other meetings and concerts, the Mailorder with an own Jugend fashion collection, a Jugend documentary on DVD, various appearances on TV and last but not least close friendships all over the world. My thanks go out to all the folks who helped to establish Turbojugend as an unique lifestyle beyond the boundaries of a fan club - you know who you are!

Also my chapter, Turbojugend St. Pauli, will not anymore be involved in Jugend affairs. My wish and hope is that also in the future the Turbojugend will be loosely organized by the Jugend veterans all over the world that understand the complex structure of the Jugend, are aware of its history and are connected via friendship, the essence of the Turbojugend.

Jugend, this is the end of an era. The mail order is closed, all orders have been processed (if there should be questions about your last order, then please contact bitz@bitzcore.de) and a new team needs to be found for Turbojugend administration.

I am delighted about the evolution of the Turbojugend and very thankful about the 15 years we have spent together in denim. I hope to see you in Kutte here and there.

Stay tuned,
El Presidente, April 2012
President TJ ABERDEEN
TJ ST PAULI
TJ MOONSHINERS
TJ OLTEN
TJ GRONINGEN
TJ SELFDESTRO
twohawks

Re: EL PRESIDENTE TO RETIRE

New postby twohawks on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 am

Sorry an after thought,I don't know if it was my right to post the above,maybe i should have waited for some one more senior to do it.I just felt it should be known on this site.
President TJ ABERDEEN
TJ ST PAULI
TJ MOONSHINERS
TJ OLTEN
TJ GRONINGEN
TJ SELFDESTRO
twohawks

New postby Ex-Rowdy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 am

twohawks wrote:Sorry an after thought,I don't know if it was my right to post the above,maybe i should have waited for some one more senior to do it.I just felt it should be known on this site.

i think thats what the Forum actually is there for, spreading TJ & TBNGR related information !

Danke für alles El Pres. ! :salute
President of TJ Olten
check size
Ex-Rowdy
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod

New postby reverend of the almighty on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I agree with you Mr. Ex Rowdy...

It is a time to raise a glass to the end of the era, take a moment, and realize how much work has been put into this by this man and his compatriots. If we do not ALL continue in the spirit of the Turbojugend of being brothers and sisters, we do a great disservice to what we have been handed.
- TJ Low Places
- TJ Fort Collins
- TJ Selfdestructo
- TJ Satanika
- TJ Hammersmith Bastards
- TJ Scab Merchants
- TJ Moonshiners
reverend of the almighty

New postby Paul von Rotten on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Turbojugend has been an important part of my life for quite a few years. Thank you El Presidente.
Turbojugend Fort Collins
Turbojugend Denver
Turbojugend Moonshiners
Paul von Rotten

New postby Mutti! on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:56 pm

El Presidente will always be in our hearts!
5. May 2018 - Kassel Heart Attack
ZEKE - THE KENDOLLS - THE GUILT - SUB-URBAN DEATH
Mutti!
TJ Forum Mod
TJ Forum Mod

New postby mark the dark on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Mutti! wrote:El Presidente will always be in our hearts!

I second that! :salute :notworthy
mark the dark
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Party Cowboy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks for everything you done for us El P!!!! We had quite a few beers and laughs together in Hamburg and over the phone the last years!! Hehe

El Presidente wrote:a new team needs to be found for Turbojugend administration.

I talked to El P over phone and mail, and two weeks before this annoncment he said we should have a chat about the future of Turbojugend. I will get back to you guys as soon as possible with all the info on the case.

Turbojugend forever!!!
European TJ AmbASSador
President Turbojugend Oslo
Vice President Turbojugend St. Pauli
Member of: TJ Drunkness, TJ Kokomo, TJ Paris F.T.W., TJ Alpha Males, TJ Selfdestruco, TJ Fischmarkt, TJ Dixie Darkness, TJ Stranda & TJ Moonshiners
Party Cowboy

New postby mark the dark on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Party Cowboy wrote:Thanks for everything you done for us El P!!!! We had quite a few beers and laughs together in Hamburg and over the phone the last years!! Hehe

El Presidente wrote:a new team needs to be found for Turbojugend administration.

I talked to El P over phone and mail, and two weeks before this annoncment he said we should have a chat about the future of Turbojugend. I will get back to you guys as soon as possible with all the info on the case.

Turbojugend forever!!!

:smt023 Mommy is sooo proud, my son! :rokk
mark the dark
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby the strange stain on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:58 am

Man, I totally missed all of this! All this shit happened since April or so? I've been out of it for the last year... gonna take me some time to catch up. I dunno where the original message was posted. I didn't get no she-mail!
the strange stain
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Next

Return to News/ About Turbojugend (-related topics)