Turbojugend AmbASSador

The TJ rumour mill

Moderators: Darth Pussy-In-Vader, Hank Palermo, Admins

Turbojugend AmbASSador

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:10 am

The Magna Carta of Turbojugend AmbASSador:

Turbojugend (TJ) AmbASSador is a well-chosen, international group of TJ presidents. The AmbASSadors coordinate the global affairs of the TJ and its continuity over time. The AmbASSadors know the worldwide TJ as well as its complex structure, based upon four groups of interest:

• The chapters represented by their presidents
  • Turbonegro
  • The Mailorder representing the business affairs of the TJ
  • Jugendwart representing the non-business affairs of the TJ (approving chapters and their presidents, rules, solving problems between / within chapters)
The AmbASSador represent members of each group of interest in order to balance out the respective interests for the good of TJ as such. TJ AmbASSador will advise the groups, ensure an efficient communication among them and concilliate between the groups in case of dissent. They also offer to take charge when coordinating global actions, activities, celebrations, events, meetings and projects.

AmbASSadors will take decisions for the Turbojugend when needed. Every action of TJ AmbASSador will be based on the D.E.N.I.M. principle:

D - DE-Escalation of friction within TJ
E - (Ensuring) Existence of TJ in years to come (e.g. continuity)
N - No Gos prevention: No violence, Nazi shit and M.C. relation.
I - Intercultural exchange within TJ
M - Moral and Values, keep up the respect for others while wearing your Kutte

Turbojugend AmbASSador:
Former AmbASSadors: Baron von Booty (North American AmbASSador), Denim Cat (South American AmbASSador), Rude Kid (European AmbASSador), Weino the Sensible (European AmbASSador)

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Re: TJ ambASSador

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 am

African ambASSador: no nomination
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:12 am

From the Land of the Rising Sun, Asian ambASSador Emi, Denim Samurai of TJ Tokyo, has traveled all over the globe, taking the world by storm with her fashion Bushido and spreading darkness as well as big smiles.

Emi, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    I have made a lot of foreign R&R friends!! Everybody so cool!!

What is your favorite TJ chapter (and why)?
    DIXIE DARKNESS, SATANIKA, ATLANTA, K.C.MO, LOS ANGELES, ORANGE, THEYDON BOIS, HEILBRONN, ARGENTINA and many more!

What is the funniest warrior name you have ever heard of?
    Posh Overload (TJ SATANIKA)

What has been your best TJ activity, event or trip so far?
    We had a Turbonegro tribute band in Tokyo, The Erections, and played at the Party Animals release party.

When do you get erection?
    Ha ha! I don't know!!

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:12 am

Australian ambASSador El Comandante won't ever tell us why he was transported to an Australian penal colony. We only know that he has significantly contributed to the reputation of TJ Münster, one of the oldest chapters in the world, and ensured that none of us will ever question Hunter S.Thompson's description of an attorney. El Comandante knows his navy very well and he has never stopped setting sails.

El Comandante, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    Since I joined the Jugend in 2000 I met a lot of really awesome people, had great trips and took part in some of the greatest parties the world has ever seen...

My favorite chapter is Turbojugend St. Pauli, they have started the whole thing and I am personally grateful for all the awesomeness I was allowed to experience thanks to TJ St. Pauli.

I can't decide...there are a lot of rather funny ones but I am not able to single one out.

Touring with the band on the TJ St. Pauli nightliner for the Germany tour in 2003.

When I see a hole in the ground...

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 am

European ambASSador Party Cowboy is one of the most active members in the Turbojugend and beloved president of TJ Oslo. Even among TJ enthusiasts, he is an enthusiasts and an inspiration for us all.

Party Cowboy, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    Ever since I joined TJ at the age of 17, my jacket (and other clothing) has started to reek of beer & bacon. Also I'm able to hear the sound of buttons drops from several meters away.

My two favorite chapters are: TJ Oslo & TJ Karlstad. TJ Oslo is my favorite because it's the chapter I first joined and contains my best friends and drinking pals. TJ Karlstad is the sister chapter of TJ Oslo and consists of the craziest bunch of motherfuckers you've ever met. The know how to party like there's no tomorrow. But beware of their drink Kirs (it's urine and Kir).

Teppichluder

WTJT IV my first WTJT that was a blast!!!

Raw hard rock sound, bacon & beer. Oh! and naked sailor girls.

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

European ambASSador Mark the Dark is a veteran from one of the oldest neutral countries in the world. With TJ Oulu, his friend DRCCKRCKR and moderators from all over the world, he has established the TJ Forum as an essential communication board for the Turbojugend. Not only his virtual voice is legend and with his Swiss mentality he will ensure the neutrality of TJ ambASSAdor.

Mark the Dark, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    It has severely damaged my health!

St. Pauli, for everything they have ever done!

There are a lot of funny names out there, but one of the funniest ever is definitely Gaylord Cockhard!

The various Astra Days!

When I hear that Death Punk sound!

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Former European ambASSador WEINO THE SENSIBLE has combined a beautiful mind with a big heart. From the neutral country of Switzerland he travels the Deathpunk world with his close friend Knut Knutson and is an ASSisting Jugendwart.

WEINO THE SENSIBLE, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    I can hardly remember my life before Turbojugend :D I suppose that the TJ has motivated me to travel to visit TJ parties and thus also the cultural treasures of some cities (e.g. the Reeperbahn in Hamburg ;) ). Through TJ I have met so many excellent people from all over the world in the spirit of Rock'n'Roll and friendship!

My original chapter "TJ Turbosenioren Vatikan Aussenstelle" of course. Because some of my oldest and best friends and I founded it. But also the TJ Nuku Hiva (such fun) and TJ St. Pauli (die Mutter aller Jugenden – seems I’m a mama’s boy somehow) have a special place in my heart.

"WEINO THE SENSIBLE", but I presume that's my own little private joke… No, seriously ;-) People are creative and I have read a lot of funny names, but "SpülMaschine" has been one of the most absurd warrior names.

I think the WTJT VII (2011) have been very special for various reasons. Also the Turbojugend against ChristmASS parties in Vienna are always a blast (the hendl, the paintings, the christmas markets, the turbopunsch - aaarrggghhh!). But generally every TJ event, activity or trip has been a lot of fun!

"Das ist ganz offensichtlich..."

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Former European ambASSador Rude Kid has been a lady-approved gentleman from the TJ chapter of Yorkshire. Before he will be knighted by her majesty, the Queen, we have appointed him as ambASSador not only due to his excellent taste in beer but mostly due to his endless support of the TJ in and beyond the British Empire.

Rude Kid, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    The Astra made me do it and I'd do it all again!

I don't think anyone should have a particular favourite chapter, as it makes the others seem lesser somehow.

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 am

European ambASSador Tschebesta is the president of TJ Søngerknaben Wien and exudes the charm of Vienna par excellence. He is well-known for his Viennese interpretation of punk rock classics and has redefined the meaning of sweaty denim during various Turbonegro shows. His understanding of eternal friendship and the Deathpunk Waltz will put TJ ambASSador to a higher level.

Tschebesta, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    Finally my schizophrenic soul has found that universe that matches He-Man´s. Men-at-arms all over the place.

I love TJ Opladen, very open hearted, happy people and actively ruling the Western Front.

I.N.R.I.

This one intense Turbo concert in Wiesen, Austria, June 20th 2003, a sunday. The old boys of TJ SNGRKNBN first got drenched in Schnaps in the afternoon and then in artificial blood by Hank v. Helvete, while performing D.I.B.. A Sunday Bloody Sunday.

When I see a woman that I like to beat. No brainer!

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

New postby Balthasar Katharsis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 am

North American ambASSador Al Güevo is not only the Party Animal in TJ Los Angeles, he is the Party Animal. The giant from the West Coast is a regular guest at TJ events and has managed to be in almost every picture from WTJT VIII.

Al Güevo, how has your life changed since you have joined the TJ?
    My life has changed for the better since joining TJ. I have friends all over the world now...I love it!

My favorite TJ chapter is probably TJ Dixie Darkness. They are well organized and they party their ASS off!

This is gotta be "Tittyballs", my friend Jesse de Vincent from TJ Washington D.C.!

Of course the best TJ activity is by far the WTJT!!!

I get erection when the wind blows!

check size
Balthasar Katharsis
TJ Forum Admin
TJ Forum Admin

Next

Return to News/ About Turbojugend (-related topics)